Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekly Wishlist: OSCAR EDITION

Here are some the dresses (and bodies) I'm coveting from last nights Oscars:

Camila Alves:
Before last night- I'd never even heard of her (I'm not really on the up and up with Hollywood these days) but oh my god is she STUNNING in this dress. It's so understated and yet so so gorgeous.


Natalie Portman:
Seriously. She's about to burst and she STILL looks amazing! This color is so beautiful- I'm imagining a non-maternity version in my brain that I absolutely need!


Halle Berry:
This nude dress is glorious. It's nothing shocking, especially not for her, but still very elegant and lovely.


Mila Kunis:
Really, there is nothing about this dress that I SHOULD like. I'm not a fan of lavender, its an awkward style... and yet it just works. I think that part of it may be that it looks like something a ballerina would wear and Black Swan is still so fresh in my mind?


Scarlett Johansson:
I have a love-hate relationship with this dress. On the one hand- I love the lace, I love the color I ADORE the back and the silhouette.... but I'm not a fan of the variations in colors? Overall I think it was a fun look for her- even if no one else could wear it.


Marisa Tomei:
Can I just say how THRILLED I am that someone wore vintage on the red carpet?! I know some people really hated it but I think she looks so classic and natural in this look.


And last but certainly not least:
Anne Hathaway:
With 8 wardrobe changes it was impossible for me to pick my favorite (and least favorite) of her dresses- but how adorable is she in this custom tuxedo? I think I want a tux more than anything else! And sparkly shoes to match.


What were your favorites? 

2 comments:

  1. See. Finally somewhere we're different. Mila's dress is like my fantasy dress, and you only like it on a whim. It has that Greecian waistline... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Greecian- it's just the texture in the skirt that is odd?

    ReplyDelete